As ZARENA, we look at every step of the RE value chain which includes: Resource generation; Energy generation; Power storage solution and distribution transmission networks.
ZARENA generates market knowledge, promotes sustainable RE policies and instruments that foster RE education and training to make RE technologies and applications an effective tool for development through adaption of RE.
The main aim of ZARENA is the proliferation of sustainable energy to foster sustainable economics in the country to be achieved through:
- Improved regulatory frameworks for renewable energy through enhanced policy advice
- Improvements in the transfer of renewable energy technology
- Progress on skills and know-how for renewable energy
- A scientifically sound information basis through applied research
- Extended financing options and incentives for renewable energy
- Have a positive impact of RE on transmission distribution networks and associated commercial arrangements